2. Anti-Spam Policy
3. DMCA Notice
4. Terms and Condition (T&C) Agreement
5. Copyright Notice
CAVEAT-TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
WisconsinGarden.com is owned by RIVO Incorporated (RIVO Inc), hereafter referred to as COMPANY is herein provided under the following Terms & Conditions (T&C) for this website’s usage and access agreement, applicable to all visitors who wish to continue accessing the content of this website.
CAVEAT: If for any reason you do not agree to any of the following you should immediately close this website from your browser and stop further access to this website. Continued usage warrants that you herein comply with this website’s terms of service agreement.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect? Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information? Customized Shopping: We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Special Offers: We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out.” If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Law Enforcement: If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out. It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. If you choose to unsubscribe, you will find a link to do so at the bottom of each email you receive from us.
4. Children: We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
AGREEMENT & DISCLAIMER In this Agreement & Disclaimer (“Agreement”) “you” and “your” refer to each customer or website visitor, “we”, us” visiting a “RIVO Incorporated (RIVO Inc) website managers, authors, contractors, agents, employees, officers and directors referred to (“Company”) and (Services) refers to the products and services provided via this web site.
Please read the following information carefully.
DISCLAIMER THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY AND ALL SITE-RELATED SERVICES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. COMPANY, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABILE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OBLIGATION ARISING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. COMPANY FORMS “PARTNERSHIPS” OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME VENDORS FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME IS COMPANY MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, NOR WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained or any transactions entered into with COMPANY. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from COMPANY shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. COMPANY at its sole discretion, may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of this Web site at anytime. By using this service, the user waives any rights or claims it may have against COMPANY. The content available through the Site is the sole property of COMPANY and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, COMPANY-owned content received through the Site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content received through the Site to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization without this COMPANY’S express prior written consent.
THIS SITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL COUNSEL
The materials posted on COMPANY sites are provided for public informational purposes only.
DISSATISFACTION If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the services of COMPANY after receipt of any services or electronic digital goods, COMPANY will work with you to try and make it right. You are under no obligation to continue with COMPANY, and can cancel your membership at any time.
Returns: All returns must be made directly through the publisher of said product or service. The user purchasing products or services via this web site, irrevocably agrees not to hold COMPANY liable for third-party products or services of any kind, including but not limited to, returns, refunds, replacements, or exchanges of any kind regardless of just cause or reason.
EMAIL TRANSMISSIONS Our site uses a form for visitors to sign up for our weekly newsletter. When you send COMPANY an electronic mail transmission through its contact email address, (support AT RIVOinc.com), email transmissions are not necessarily protected from unauthorized access. Transmission by email is at your own. COMPANY cannot accept responsibility for your transmission of confidential information or any obligation with respect to that information if it is not submitted through secure email.
This WisconsinGarden.com website is owned and managed by RIVO Incorporated (hereafter referred to as RIVO Inc and/or RIVO) and all visitors are hereby subject to the following Terms Of Service (TOS) agreement. If you ‘DO NOT’ agree with the following TOS, or are a minor under 18 years of age viewing without parental approval, or feel that you are incapable of understanding said TOS, please immediately close your browser and cease accessing this website. By continuing to access any aspect of this website, you irrevocably agree to, and honor, the following TOS.
Copyright and Trademark Notice.
All contents of this RIVO Inc – RIVO Marketing Web Site (hereafter referred to as RIVO) are under exclusive International copyright (c) 1997-current RIVO. All content, text, ads, and images are also held under exclusive copyrights by the originating authors and artist(s) for which copyright dates may precede those of RIVO Inc. All International rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. RIVO relies upon the updated links provided by major search engines, PPC sponsors, affiliates, aggregators, and/or third-party vendors to provide accurate and updated links for their promotions, products, or services. Visitors should always exercise due diligence prior to placing any order. Visitors to this site hereby agree to hold RIVO harmless from any and all such claims.
The mission of our “RIVO Inc” web site is to provide access to a wide variety of incredible Information, Products And Services. Our services includes: Gardening, Self-Publishing, Domain Acquisitions, Advertising & Marketing to our VIP members, I.M. affiliate partners via RIVO related branded products, services, and websites.
In today’s global economy, we offer “Diversified Ad Placement” as part of our Advertising and Marketing services. Ad placement is the key to every successful business enterprise. Therefore we encourage you to fully explore our amazing Global Network of domains that provide incredible offers helping your diversified advertising approach succeed within our Internet Marketing, Affiliate, eMail, or Direct Marketing Offers.
Our RIVO Web Site directly Links you to our Incredible LIST of Key Premium Domain Links that span virtually every Place, Product, or Service currently offered anywhere on the Internet. In addition, we provide FREE B2B Resources and Global Links we feel can offer your business venture outstanding exposure. We are committed to updating important Links to valuable information, products, and services. We naturally encourage you to visit each of our faithful sponsors, affiliates, and partners as well as, the incredible network of business opportunities to which we provide FREE Access.
Visitor hereby agrees that use of informational links herein are for personal and educational purposes only, and therefore clearly understands and agrees that use of this web site is strictly governed by the Terms & Conditions (T&C) Agreement. Therefore, please read the following T&C carefully before utilizing any of the site features.
Visitor hereby agrees that use of informational links herein are for personal and educational purposes only, and therefore clearly understands and agrees that use of this web site is strictly governed by the Terms & Conditions (T&C) Agreement. Therefore, please read the following T&C carefully before utilizing any of the site features.
2. ANTI-SPAM POLICY
The following describes the Anti-Spam Policy for our website.
What Is Spam?
Spam is all unsolicited email often referred to as junk mail (received via email), or UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). While your inbox may find emails from an unknown sender, we only send email to those who have filled out an “opt-in webform”, requesting to receive said email. Therefore it is our intent to comply with accepted permission-based email guidelines.
What About The Laws Against Spam?
While local, state, federal and International spam statutes can vary, it is our intent to comply with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at the Federal level, in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. While we may find it difficult and even impossible to properly enforce others who violate said laws and regulations, we will take a proactive role in avoiding abuse of these policies wherever possible. Please remain vigilant of your own account and contact us immediately should you feel your rights have been violated by a 3rd party associated with our website, including your right to opt-out and unsubscribe from further contact. It is our policy to enforce a “No Tolerance” policy as listed below.
Our No Tolerance Anti-Spam Policy
WE HAVE A NO TOLERANCE REGARDING OUR ANTI- SPAM POLICY – PERIOD. We provide all visitors the willful option to fill out an “opt in webform” subscribing to receive future emails regarding our latest news, updates, benefits, special discounts, events and other promotional information about our products and/or services we, and/or our affiliates have to offer. All email communications include the option to unsubscribe and terminate your account at any time.
PLEASE NOTE – All auto-generated email include a mandatory “unsubscribe link” that provides you the option to “unsubscribe” and never receive another email from us.
This Anti-Spam Policy Notice governs the use of this website and is not limited to any associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, etc. which are exclusively owned, managed and operated by RIVO Incorporated (Hereafter referred to as ”RIVO Inc – Owner”). When said Notice refers to “users” this means “you”, while “we” or “our” refers to RIVO Inc and said “Web Site” refers to RIVOinc.com.
We do not support “Spam” in any manner, shape or form. Neither do we do engage in, or associate with any person or entity who uses said Spamming methods or techniques. If you are found in violation of our spam policies – you will irrevocably lose all rights to further access our website whether acting as a visitor, subscriber, member, affiliate, linking partner, or user of this website. RIVO Inc shall invoke its irrevocable right to block, suspend, and/or close any and all accounts associated with you and may do so without further warning or notice.
Herein lies our definition of unlawful SPAM techniques and how we respond when found to be direct violation with our anti-spam policies: “Any person, organization or employed electronic system, found using or falsely using this website for purposes of sending or promoting unsolicited Emails of any kind, to any person or persons, whether singular or in mass, claiming to represent, associate, or connect said actions on behalf RIVO Inc., and this website’s marketing, linking or advertising of our programs, products and services shall be considered an act of SPAMMING.”
Therefore, under those conditions RIVO Inc reserves the irrevocable right to terminate any and all accounts you may have with us (whether free or paid) and end your right to participate in our programs “for cause” should we find you to be in violation of our anti-spamming policies. Furthermore, pending further review upon receipt of a complaint or evidence against you that you may be engaging in any spamming activity, RIVO Inc., reserve the irrevocable right to suspend your account(s) and further participation in, on or with our Website including, but not limited to, any privileges formerly provided.
Should you elect to directly or indirectly transmit any email message to any entity that has not officially opted into your email list or consented to receive emails from you, we consider that act of Spam which is in violation with our anti-spam policy.
Should you elect to directly or indirectly post any advertisement in any newsgroups, message boards,, chat rooms, or other social media outlets, that is in violation of the terms of participation in said newsgroups, or media outlet that does not allow said advertising methods, especially if found inflammatory or offensive, RIVO Inc., considers this an unlawful act of Spam.
CHANGE OF NOTICE: When deemed necessary, RIVO Inc reserves the irrevocable right to lawfully change and amend our legal notices, terms of service and other policies as deemed necessary in order to comply with all applicable local, state, federal and International law and policies and do so to protect you, as well as, our website. These changes may be made without prior notice and may appear differently than when viewed before. Therefore, it shall be the visitor’s sole responsibility to check back frequently as no additional notices of changing content will be provided before or after said changes take effect. You should always familiarize yourself, review and comply with all said changes before using our website or before entering any agreement including purchasing said services and/or products offered on our website.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: All images, proprietary content, products and services, legal notices and terms associated with this website are under exclusive copyright protection and violators shall be held liable for unauthorized use of said material to the full extent of the law and may not be used in any manner, manually or electronically, without prior written authorization from RIVO Inc. All copyrighted material provided by 3rd party affiliates or advertisers are their solely responsibility in providing only authorized material to be posted or used on our website for their benefit, and by using our website you irrevocably agree to herein hold RIVO Inc harmless from any and all claims of damage(s) that may be caused or created by using our website. If in doubt, please close this webpage immediately.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding any aspect of our website, please contact us immediately allowing us the opportunity to resolve said issue.
We will do our best to respond and/or verify your concern in a timely manner. You may be asked to provide signed written documentation to help us resolve a given issue of lawful concern. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding in this important matter.
Should you find yourself a target of receiving “spam email” by anyone regarding our products, services, via our web site, or any other means, please report this activity immediately
CLICK HERE to contact us. We will do our best to answer to your verified concern in a timely manner. You may be asked to provide signed written documentation to help us resolve a given issue of lawful concern. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding in this important matter.
3. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
If you believe that material available on our sites, including those hosted at WordPress.com, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material by email.
Please note that we are unable to process DMCA notices that refer to sites hosted on third party servers that are using the self-hosted WordPress.org software. Please refer to this page for more information on the differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org.
WordPress.com is a publishing platform where bloggers often use copyrighted materials in commentary or journalism, or transform the materials into something original of their own. As such, before submitting a DMCA notice, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use. If you are not sure whether material located on a WordPress.com site infringes your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, you should first consider seeking legal advice.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. We have and will seek to collect those damages.
Your DMCA notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available, and also may be sent to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
- Verify that the blog in question is hosted by Automattic. We have no control over blogs that say “Powered by WordPress.” Those blogs use the open source WordPress software and are not hosted by us. Please contact the appropriate web host with complaints. We only host blogs that have “wordpress.com” in their URL or that say “Blog at WordPress.com” on the site.
- Contact the blogger directly. Go to the blog post in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the blogger.
- Send your complaint to our designated agent via the form below, if the issue cannot be resolved directly with the blogger.
As required by the DMCA, we have a policy to terminate users and/or sites that we consider to be repeat infringers. Although we won’t share the specifics of our repeat infringer policy (we don’t want anyone to game the system, after all), we believe that it strikes the right balance of protecting the rights of copyright owners as well as protecting legitimate users from wrongful termination. Please note that notices that are successfully countered, rejected on fair use grounds, or deemed to be fraudulent are not counted against a user or site.
4. TERMS & CONDITIONS Agreement!
This RIVOinc.com Web Site (the “Site”) is an online information service provided by RIVO Inc (“RIVO”), subject to your compliance with the terms of service (T&C) and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. RIVO MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE: This site is owned by RIVO and currently provides users including affiliates with access to a rich collection of resources, including, various communications tools, forums, shopping services, personalized content and branded programming through its network (the “Service”). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for RIVO to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from RIVO, such as service announcements, and administrative messages, and that these communications are considered part of RIVO membership. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment, or enhance the current Service, including the release of new RIVO properties, shall be subject to the T&C set forth. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that RIVO assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS: In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or RIVO has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, RIVO has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. MEMBER CONDUCT: You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not RIVO, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. RIVO does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will RIVO be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
All members agree to comply with the provisions of the CONFIDENTIALITY AND NONCIRCUMVENTION AGREEMENT incorporated herein by reference. You agree to not use the Service to: 1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; 2. harm minors in any way; 3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a RIVO official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; 4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service; 5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); 6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party; 7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose ; 8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; 9. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; 10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; 11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; 12. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or 13. collect or store personal data about other users. You also agree not to make malicious and false statements against RIVO, its officers, employees or staff on any web site or publication on or off line. Doing so may result in the termination of your service with out any refund, either from RIVO or third-party affiliate links from which you purchased a product or service. RIVO does not own, control, update, or have any role or responsibility for any third-party link. It shall be the visitor’s sole responsibility to contact the third party vendor should a problem occur with any product offer, service agreement, order or billing statements and should be directed to the appropriate source (i.e.) and not through RIVO Inc., unless it is a product or service of proprietary nature, authored, distributed, or sold exclusively by RIVO Inc. You acknowledge that RIVO may or may not pre-screen Content, but that RIVO and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, RIVO and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by RIVO or submitted to RIVO, including without limitation information in RIVO Message Boards, and in all other parts of the Service You acknowledge, consent and agree that RIVO may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the T&C; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of RIVO, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by RIVO and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
4. INDEMNITY: You agree to indemnify and hold RIVO, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the T&C, or your violation of any rights of another.
5. NO RESALE OF SERVICE: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE: RIVO reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that RIVO shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
7. TERMINATION: You agree that RIVO may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your RIVO account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the T&C or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, and (f) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your RIVO account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to RIVO Messenger, Chat, Domains, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring further use of the Service. (g) non-payment of products and services, if applicable, (h) any action on your part that compromises the integrity of RIVO. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made at RIVO’s sole discretion and that RIVO shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
8. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS: Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that RIVO shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
9. LINKS: The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because RIVO has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that RIVO is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that RIVO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: n. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. RIVO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. o. RIVO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. p. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. q. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RIVO OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS. r. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE — DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT RIVO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF RIVO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
12. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS: SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 10 AND 11 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this T&C, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
14. NOTICE: RIVO may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the T&C, by either email, regular mail, or postings on the Service.
15. PAYMENTS AND REPORTS: Affiliates/distributors shall be paid commissions according to their agreements based upon various applicable schedules. Payments will be reported monthly. Affiliates/distributors shall have 30 days from the date of the report to dispute any amounts or claim additional amounts. Thereafter any objection to the reports are waived. Overpayments or misapplied payments may be deducted from future payments at any time.
16. NON-COMMISSIONABLE ITEMS: RIVO will not pay commissions or compensations on or for any third-party products or services obtained or purchased via the educational links posted on this site regardless of reason, nor shall RIVO pay any commission or compensation where sole purpose is promoting RIVO or it’s web sites, unless terms of said product or service purchase are clearly defined otherwise in writing and posted, and may at will, modify said terms without prior notice.
17. CAN SPAM LAWS: NEVER SPAM or send any form of unsolicited emails to anyone with your referral link when you promote your personal RIVO replicated website. All affiliates and distributors must comply with CAN SPAM ACT of 2003. RIVO has strict anti-spam policy – We do not tolerate Spam! Any affiliate/distributor who violates the CAN SPAM ACT of 2003 will be terminated from RIVO and all its business. Please Report to our contact information support link (sec. 20).
18. NON PAYMENT: Failure to complete prompt and timely payment for any products or services by purchaser as stated, shall result in immediate termination of said transaction account without recourse. If applicable, only affiliates/distributors with active accounts and in good standing shall be entitled to earn commissions.
19. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: © 1997-current RIVO Inc. All International rights reserved. No portion of this web site may be copied, transmitted, quoted from, disseminated, or used in any way without the express WRITTEN permission of RIVO Inc.
20. CONTACT INFORMATION: RIVO Inc., 13720 West Keefe Avenue, Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005 USA or via email to: (support @ RIVOinc.com).
21. DISCLAIMER: RIVO provides affiliate links as a service to visitors and members and does not provide customer support for any affiliate offer. Therefore, should you require further assistance, contact the affiliate vendor directly for their technical support department. RIVO reserves the irrevocable right to delete any affiliate link from our web site, without prior notice, for any reason it deems necessary.
22. REFUND POLICY: NO REFUNDS shall be issued for TEXT or HOT LINK ADS once posted for the duration of the 1-year (365 day) contract. An additional fee of $15 will be charged, per correction, change, or modification, after ad posting. If error was ours – no fee will be accessed. The submitter accepts sole responsibility for Proofing Ad and providing correct URL Redirect address prior to submission for posting. If Text Ad or Hot Link does not meet layout perimeters as defined, the errors will be noted and returned for corrections prior to posting. The date of posting shall be considered the 1st day of contract. If complete ad submission is not received by RIVO and/or confirmed by submitter within 7-days after order was placed, the 7th day will be used as the 1st day of contract. It shall be the sole responsibility of the submitter to provide a good-faith-effort, in activating their ad contract within seven (7) days or understand that any delay beyond the 7-day period, regardless of reason, shall not extend the length of contract. Renewal opportunity notices will be provided 60 and 45 days prior to Ad expiration. If subscription is not renewed by submitter 30-days prior to expiration account will be terminated upon expiration. All Offers, Domain Availability, Discounts, and Pricing are subject to change at any time. RIVO shall not be held liable for any third-party refund and/or offer accessed or ordered through this RIVO web site. By accessing this web site, Purchaser understands and agrees that all purchases made through an RIVO, third-party affiliate link may or may not have a refund policy. Therefore, it shall be the buyer’s sole responsibility to be knowledgeable regarding any affiliate’s refund policy prior to purchasing any and all offers. Domains are subject to sale, expiration, or development without prior notice. All Domain Sales Are Final and not subject to any refund, regardless of reason. Upon transfer of domain ownership, the new owner shall be solely responsible for total management of said domain, including securing issued ID and Password.
24. LICENSES & IDEA SUBMISSIONS: The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are RIVO, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to RIVO a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to RIVO by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to RIVO the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against RIVO for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to RIVO.
25. TRADEMARKS: Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of RIVO. Other products, and company names, logos and links mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
26. MISCELLANEOUS: This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between RIVO and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Milwaukee County, in the State of Wisconsin. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. RIVO’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. RIVO may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
27. LEGAL NOTE: A Good Faith Effort has been made to accurately represent places, products, services, and their potential presented on this web site. Please remember that each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is no certain guarantee that you will earn any money. Buyer Beware! Protect your identity and invest wisely. We wish you a pleasant visit and look forward to you wise use of this RIVO web site.
To be perfectly clear – This is for “your personal educational use” only!
5. Copyright and Trademark Notice.
All contents of this RIVO Web Site are under exclusive International copyright (c) 1997-current RIVO Inc. All content, text, ads, and images are also held under exclusive copyrights by the originating authors and artist(s) for which copyright dates may precede those of RIVO Inc. All International rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. RIVO Inc., relies upon the updated links provided by major search engines, PPC sponsors, affiliates, aggregators, and/or third-party vendors to provide accurate and updated links for their promotions, products, or services. Visitors should always exercise due diligence prior to placing any order. Visitors to this site hereby agree to hold RIVO Inc., & it’s officer’s harmless from any and all such claims.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE! COME BACK SOON